Bring the Essentials
Help us make your pets as comfortable as possible while they are away from home by bringing the essentials.
When you bring your pet to board with us please remember to bring:
- All medications with the current dose labeled.
- Prescription pet food in a small sealed container with pet and owner's last name clearly labeled.
- Your pet's regular diet if your pet has a sensitive stomach. If you do not bring your own food we will provide our own food at no additional cost.
Please do not bring:
- Blankets - We cannot label blankets and they are easily soiled or lost. Leaving blankets at home will help us prevent cross contamination of kennels and loss of favorite items.
- Toys - Toys cannot be easily labelled and many toys may be choking or foreign body hazards when left unattended.